Atlas Copco Second Hand Rotary Screw Indurstrial Air Compressor
|FOB Price:||US $3,859 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,859/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 PC /Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Second Hand
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Cylinder Position: Angular
- Installation Type: Movable Type
- Performance: Low Noise
- Piston Type: Closed
- Material: Cast Iron
- Application: Back Pressure Type
- Specification: GA series
- HS Code: 81624099
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Power Source: Diesel Engine
- Structure Type: Closed Type
- Type: Twin-Screw Compressor
- Drive Mode: Electric
- Configuration: Stationary
- Mute: Mute
- Trademark: atlas copco
- Origin: Guangdong Dognguan
Model GA30+ GA37 GA37+ GA45 GA45+ GA55 GA55+ GA75 GA75+ GA90 GA37VSD GA45VSD GA55VSD GA75VSD GA90VSD
1.Maintenance free drive system
- The GA drive system is 100% maintenance free - eliminating the risks inherent to the greasing of conventional motor bearings.
- Patented technology allows the drive system to run in ambient temperatures up to 55°C/131°F.*
- A high efficiency oil filter removes 300% smaller particles than a conventional filter, providing clean oil to extend the lifetime of all lubricated parts in the compressor.
- The oil filter rating of ß12=75 sets a new industrial compressor standard that is fully compliant with ISO 16889.
3.Aftercooler with integrated water separator
- The GA's aftercooler with integrated water separator immediately removes 100% of condensate - avoiding the risk of corrosion in downstream equipment and improving air quality compared to conventional cyclone separators.
4.Electronic water drains
- The GA's no loss drains eliminate the waste of compressed air that conventional drains create.
- The drains communicate with the compressor controller to ensure the constant removal of condensate.
- A large diameter drain port removes the potential for clogging, providing trouble free operation.
5.Electrical cubicle cooling booster
- The main cooling fan cools the electrical cubicle, ensuring operating temperatures are strictly regulated even in ambient temperatures up to 55°C/131°F.*
- Innovative filter material removes oil particles from the compressed air while minimizing pressure drop. This results in optimal air quality at the highest efficiency.
- The inlet valve is sized for maximum flow to eliminate any inefficient pressure drops.
- The valve is operated through vacuum and air pressure to offer superior reliability compared to spring operated inlet valves.
- A heavy duty air intake filter protects the compressor components by removing 99.9% of dirt particles down to 3 microns.
* Standard up to 46°C/114.8°F, optional high ambient version up to 55°C/131°F.
The latest element technology
Atlas Copco is committed to developing the most efficient screw element for each GA generation. Developed from extensive R&D by dedicated Atlas Copco engineers, the latest version of the patented oil-injected rotary screw element provides unrivalled efficiency and reliability.
Type of cooling
Oil content of discharged air
380/3/50 or other
Star delta starting
Cooling air volume
Outlet pipe diameter
|Model||Gas displacement m3/min||Power(kw)|
|Package and shipping|