Line Filter Air Compressor Parts HEPA Filter Air Filter Element
- Model NO.: air filter element
- Type: Reverse Osmosis
- Motive Force: Electric Power
- Application: Atlas Copco Spare Parts
- Machine: Air Compressor Spare Parts
- MOQ: 1PC
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 84149090
- Efficiency: 99.00% Vacuum Filter
- Performance: Efficient Filtration
- Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, CB, LFGB, Ur, EMC, Saso
- Part Number: 85565588 Atlas Copco Spare Parts
- Power Rate: Oil Injedted Compressors
- Trademark: compressor hepa filters
- Origin: China
1. MOQ: 1PC
2. Material: Spone + rubber + plastic
3. Different color depend on different grade
Air Compressor Line Filter Air Filter Element for compressor part
High quality atlas copco air filter element compressore spare parts
Compressed air filter element atlas copco air compressor parts
Grade GP - General Purpose Protection
Particle removal down to 1 micron including coalesced liquid water and oil, providing a
Maximum remaining oil aerosol content of 0.6 mg/m3(<0.5 ppm) @ 21° C.
Grade HE - High Efficiency Oil Removal
Particle removal down to 0.01 micron including water and oil aerosols, providing a maximum
Remaining oil aerosol content of 0.01 mg/m3 (<0.01 ppm) @ 21° C. (Precede with Grade GP filter).
Grade AC - Activated Carbon Filtration
Oil vapour and hydrocarbon odour removal, giving a maximum remaining oil content of <0.003 mg/m3
(<0.003 ppm) (excluding methane) @ 21° C. (Precede Grade AC with Grade HE filter).
Grade DP - General Purpose Dust Filtration
Dust particle removal down to 1 micron.
1. The quality and performance can be guaranteed as original elements.
2. Temperature Range -4° F~212° F
3. Seals: Nitrile seals, fluorocarbon seals for corrosive fluids.
4. Collapse pressure rating 21bar-210bar (Hydraulic Liquid Filtration)
5. Filtering precision 3, 5, 10, 20 and 50 micron.
6. Filter Medium: Glass fiber, filterpaper, stainless steel sinter fiber and stainless wire mesh.
7. Fluid Compatibility Compatible with all petroleum oils, water glycols, oil/water emulsions, high water base fluids, and synthetic fluids compatible with Fluoro Rubber or EPR seals.
Our filter elements are tested according to ISO 2943
Compatibility with hydraulic fluids ISO 3968
Flow characteristics ISO/DIS 3724
Flow fatigue characteristics ISO/DIS 4572
Filter performance test (Multi-pass test) ISO 2942
Proof of integrity and quality (Bubble point test) ISO 3723
Verification of the end cap stress ISO 2941
Collapse / burst pressure verification
Ingersoll Rand precision filter element 88343215
Ingersoll Rand LUBRICATION STATION OIL FILTER ELEMENT
Ingersoll Rand HYDRAULIC VALVE OIL FILTER CARTRIDHE
Ingersoll Rand TURBINE HYDRAULIC OIL FILTER ELEMENT
Our range of filter is used to remove contaminants & solid particles such as dust, pollen, mold & bacteria from air. Furthermore, our products are widely applicable in internal combustion engines, gas compressors, diving air compressors, gas turbines etc. Our products are available at industry leading price.
A Filter is your compressors first line of defence for blocking all the harmful contaminates from the environment surrounding your compressor. Without an air filter that is regularly checked and replaced the life of your compressor will be greatly reduced and downtime will increase.
All Compressor Parts Filters have all been tested and meet or exceed the quality, performance and specifications of their OEM equivalent. If you cannot find the filter you are looking for, please contact one of our friendly staff who will be more than happy to help.
Mechanical Seal Temperature Sensor Pressure Sensor
Maintenance Kits Solenoid Valve Thermostatic Valve
Air intake Valve Pressure Maintaining Valve Wheel Gear
Air Filter Oil Separator Oil Filter
Oil Level Indicator Circuit Board & Master Controller
1. What's Minimum Order Quantity of your air compressor part?
The MOQ is 1pc, need you pay for the delivery cost.
2. What's kind of your packaging for the air compressor part?